W. Gregory Duke attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for both undergraduate and law school. He has been practicing law in Greenville, Pitt County, North Carolina and the surrounding areas for over 28 years. Mr. Duke is an experienced attorney in family law, domestic-related criminal offenses and felony criminal law in North Carolina.
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Remedies, 1990
- Licensed in North Carolina since 1990
- United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina,1992
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1996
- United States Supreme Court, 2006
- Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society
- Volunteered with Legal Aid of North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Pitt County Bar Association
Mr. Duke is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.